Dr. Justin Emami works with his father, Dr. Mehrdad Emami, at Galleria of Smiles. He feels blessed to be doing what he loves and is passionate about helping the Tulsa, OK community have better smiles and a higher level of dental health.
Dr. Justin Emami attended high school in Tulsa, OK at Victory Christian High School. After he graduated, he moved on to Oral Roberts University and received his bachelor’s degree in biology. From there, Justin was accepted into the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. He was awarded his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS).
Since becoming a dentist, Dr. Justin Emami has worked tirelessly on continuing education courses. This has allowed him to further his knowledge in many ways and provide the most effective care he can for his patients. Dr. Justin Emami is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations:Dr. Justin Emami on why he became a dentist
- Las Vegas Institute
- Misch International Implant Institute, Fellow
- International College of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), Master
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), Fellow
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)