When you lose your teeth, your smile isn’t the only thing you have to worry about. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that can also stop the bone and gum loss that follows tooth loss, which can lead to:
- Difficulties chewing
- Trouble speaking
- Cheeks that sink in
- Saggy skin around your jawline
This doesn’t have to happen to you. If you are looking for a full-mouth smile or other tooth replacement options, we can help. The Galleria of Smiles dental offices provide expert implant placement and restoration to the communities of Tulsa, OK and Sand Springs, OK.Implant supported dentures
Dr. M. Emami & Dr. Justin Emami – Your Local Dental Implants Experts
What does it take for your Tulsa, OK dentist to be a dental implant expert?
- Dr. M. Emami has more than 30 years of experience practicing dentistry and received his Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Dr. Justin Emami received his Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and is accredited by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Both are Fellows of the Misch International Implant Institute.
And to make your dental implant placement and restoration as comfortable as possible, our dentists have the training necessary to offer you three sedation dentistry options:
- IV sedation
- Oral sedation
- Nitrous oxide
You can schedule your appointment with Dr. M. Emami at our Sand Springs, OK dental office or with Dr. Justin Emami at our Tulsa, OK dentist office.
What Are My Tooth Replacement Options At Galleria Of Smiles?
Dental implants actually fuse to your jawbone to create a hold, look, and feel that most closely resembles your natural teeth. Galleria of Smiles uses dental implants in many different ways to give you the smile and bite you desire.
- A single dental implant to replace a single tooth
- An implant-supported bridge to replace a few or several teeth
- Mini dental implants as a cost-effective option in some circumstances
- Removable implant dentures that snap into place using Zest anchors
- All-on-4TM/All-on-5/All-on-6 fixed prosthesis with metal framework placed in ONE day
- Fixed Prettau® Zirconia Bridge for the most beautiful full-smile restoration on the market
Because our Tulsa, OK dentist can also perform oral surgery, they can do a bone graft, gum graft, or a ridge augmentation to build up your gums and jawbone to support your new dental implants.
Book your appointment now: call our dental office in Sand Springs, OK at 918-999-0145 or our dental office in Tulsa, OK dentist office at 918-999-0142. A life lived without teeth is not a life you imagined for yourself. Let the Galleria of Smiles dental implants experts help.