The important part of a tooth extraction isn’t the tooth removal. It’s all the great things that come next:
- A pain-free smile
- A new replacement tooth
- Spread of infection prevented
- Overcrowding avoided
Galleria of Smiles wants to be a part of your tooth removal before and after. We offer sedation dentistry for a stress-free visit, and our dentists, Dr. M. Emami and Dr. Justin Emami, can replace your tooth or teeth with dental implants, dentures, or a dental bridge. For your tooth removal or tooth extraction in Tulsa, OK visit Dr. Justin Emami and for your tooth removal or tooth extraction in Sand Springs, OK visit Dr. M. Emami.
Why Do I Need My Tooth Removed?
Galleria of Smiles might recommend that you have a tooth removal if:
- Your wisdom teeth only partially came in or are threatening to overcrowd your mouth
- Your tooth has extreme tooth decay that could not be remedied with a tooth-colored filling, a dental crown, or through root canal treatment
- Your tooth is broken or severely damaged
- You’re receiving a full-mouth reconstruction but still have one or more teeth in the way of your new smile
What Is The Tooth Removal Process At Galleria Of Smiles?
We generally do everything we can to save your natural teeth, but if a comprehensive dental exam reveals your teeth need to be removed, we will schedule an appointment with Dr. M. Emami at our Sand Springs, OK dental office or Dr. Justin Emami at our Tulsa, OK dental office. We’ll also help you choose the right option for replacement teeth.
Most extractions only require local anesthesia to minimize your pain, but if you suffer from dental anxiety, we can calm your fears with one of three different types of dental sedation:
- Nitrous oxide, a gas that will make you feel carefree
- Oral sedation, a pill you take so you can arrive at your appointment totally relaxed
- IV sedation, so you can remain conscious without having to be fully present
Book your appointment now by calling us in Sand Springs, OK dental office at 918-245-5976 or in Tulsa, OK dental office at 918-496-8010. You’re one bad tooth away from a good smile. Schedule your tooth removal today!